Forget the bucket of water and suds, you need to take care when asking how to clean TV screen?
To many people, clean means water, but water and electronics don’t mix. At all. Follow these these tips which show you how to clean a TV screen without harming yourself or it.
5 best ways how to clean a TV screen
- Turn off and unplug your TV.
- First try using a dry, anti-static cloth and rubbing gently.
- Use water to lightly moisten a clean, soft, dry cloth, and then rub the screen gently. Do not let water run down screen or enter behind screen frame. Wipe with dry cloth after cleaning.
- Important: Rub as gently as possible. LED screens can be damaged if you press too hard.
- WARNING: Never use any type of window cleaner, alcohol, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser that contains solvents. Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. These can scratch the screen (and even dissolve special coatings on it) causing permanent damage.
Let the screen dry completely before plugging the TV back in.
Remember, it’s worth spending a little time getting this right in order to avoid making things much worse permanently!
#HisenseHack: Like any technology that moves fast, trying to get your head around the world of TVs can be difficult. Check out our guide to the key things you need to consider when purchasing a new model.