Like your computer or smartphone, a Smart TV runs an operating system. Hisense TVs run their own operating system called VIDAA. It is designed to make interacting with your Hisense TV faster and more responsive while adding exciting new features and enabling internet connectivity.
How to Access VIDAA U
To access VIDAA U on your Hisense TV, simply press the Home button on the remote control. A ribbon-like list of Smart TV apps appears and can be navigated using the directional and OK buttons.
You might find that there are specific functions of VIDAA U you use more often than others. To make your favourite features easier to access, you can customise the interface by moving those features closer to the start of the list.
- To do this, scroll to the right of the icons and choose Edit.
- Choose the icon you want to move by scrolling left or right to find it.
- Press up to highlight it before scrolling left or right to reposition it elsewhere (by pressing down).
- If you want to add a channel or an app to the main list, simply press Down to select what you want.
- Press reset if you make a mistake and want to put everything back the way it was.
VIDAA U Apps
The main feature of VIDAAU are apps that go out on the Internet an add a dazzling array of content to enjoy, such as:
- ABC iView
- Freeview Plus
- Amazon Prime Video
VIDAA U3.0 AI
An update to VIDAA U introduces new features for you to take advantage of.
Voice assistants such as Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant are now built into VIDAA U. Your Hisense TV with VIDAA U 3.0 AI can now act as if it was an Echo or Nest speaker to control other smart home devices. You can also use your other Amazon or Google speakers to control your Hisense TV.
VIDAA U3.0 AI also introduces ‘Device Detection’, which allows the TV to automatically recognise and display mainstream devices like gaming consoles as and when they are plugged into the TV.
VIDAA U is available on Hisense Series 6, 7, 8 & 9 TVs. Shop the range today.