TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hisense, NRL Kick Off Campaign
WHO CAN ENTER?
To be eligible to enter you must:
- Reside in Australia.
- Be of 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Hisense, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Strictly adhere to the T&Cs, which can be found here: https://hisense.com.au/NRLUpscaled-terms
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 10:00am AEST on 08/03/21 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 09/04/21 (competition period), and Hisense reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- Complete the competition online entry form (https://hisense.com.au/NRLUpscaled) and provide Hisense Australia Pty Ltd with their personal details, including: First Name / Last Name / Email Address / Phone Number / State. You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions in order to enter.
- The competition will be advertised via Channel 9 broadcast, Channel 9 website, Hisense website, Hisense Facebook page, Hisense Instagram, Hisense email, National Rugby League (NRL) website, NRL Facebook and Instagram, NRL email database, and will include a link or instructions to the competition landing page.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- An individual may increase their chances of winning by entering in a unique codeword in the provided space on the entry form. 4 unique code words will be available throughout the promotion period, and obtained only through the NRL broadcast via Channel 9. The code words will be revealed through, but not limited to, the below:
- Thursday night football post-game show
- 7” pull through asset in game
- Sunday Footy Show (11am-1pm)
- Code word availability and release is subject to change and Hisense takes no responsibility for changes to this and a person’s ability to access each code word.
- A participant is entitled to input 4 unique code words, during the period they are live. Each code word will be live for approximately 1 week. The input of a correct code word will reward the entrant with 10 bonus entries.
- Hisense takes no responsibility for the input of incorrect code words and a participant is still entitled to enter the promotion without the input of a code word.
- Entrants have the chance to further increase their chance of winning, through completion of the survey located on the submission page, providing them with a further 10 bonus entries. An entrant is entitled to complete the survey once, for a maximum of 10 bonus entries.
- A maximum of 1 base entry per person is allowed, with the opportunity to obtain 40 bonus entries through the completion of form with each new code word (10 entries per correct code word), and 10 bonus entries via the survey. In total, a maximum of 51 entries per person is allowed for the duration of the campaign.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- One (1) major winner will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 10:00am AEST on 12/04/21 at Greenroom Digital, 343 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The winner will be published on the website: https://hisense.com.au/NRLUpscaled-terms on 14/04/21
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If the winner does not respond within 3 months of being notified by Hisense that they have won the competition, or if the winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Hisense to identify the winner was unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Hisense reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 12/07/21 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry or entries drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- Published on the website: https://hisense.com.au/NRLUpscaled on 14/07/21 PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Hisense may require without remuneration, including photography, interviews and video content. They may also be required to supply photographs and written testimonials of their experience with the product for marketing purposes.
- The winner also consents to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) Hisense 2021 75” ULED 8K Series U80G Television RRP AUD $6,999.00
- Total prize pool at AUD $6,999.00 including GST as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If the prizes are not available for any reason, Hisense reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by Hisense to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond Hisense’s control, Hisense may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by Hisense to be of equal or higher value.
- Hisense will take reasonable steps to distribute the prize to the winners before the 30/07/2021, however takes no responsibility for prizes delivered after this date.
- Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Hisense reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at Hisense. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Hisense.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Hisense’s control, Hisense may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Hisense does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hisense shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Hisense’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Hisense.
- Hisense collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Hisense and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Hisense and not to Facebook.
- Hisense is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
- This competition is being run by HISENSE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN: 55 105 022 080 1A Millennium Court Knoxfield VIC 3156
- To contact Hisense, please call 1800 447 367
- Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 21/00290 and SA Permit No. T21/259.