Terms & Conditions – Sound Bar Competition
Hisense Soundbar Competition
Start: 27 Aug 2019 9:00 AM AEST
End: 29 Sep 2019 11:55 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
HISENSE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
ABN: 55 105 022 080
1A Millennium Court
Knoxfield VIC 3156
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of prizes
Hisense, 5.1 Soundbar, Model HS512, RRP $998, 3 to give away nationally
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc GST): $2,994
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Complete the competition online entry form (https://hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition) and provide Hisense Australia Pty Ltd with their personal details, including: First Name / Last Name / Email Address / Phone Number / State. You will then need to accept the Terms and Conditions in order to enter.
Maximum number of entries
A random prize draw will occur on
10:00 AM AEST on 02 September 2019
10:00 AM AEST on 23 September 2019
10:00 AM AEST on 30 September 2019
Location of draw:
Greenroom Digital Pty Ltd, 343 Ferrars St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email no later than:
02 September 2019
23 September 2019
30 September 2019
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
https://hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition-terms on 04 October 2019
Unclaimed prize draw
A random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEDT on 30 Dec 2019
Location of draw:
Greenroom Digital Pty Ltd, 343 Ferrars St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 31 Dec 2019.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
https://hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition-terms on 05 Jan 2020
WHO CAN ENTER?
To be eligible to enter you must:
- reside in Australia.
- Employees of Hisense, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 9:00am AEST on 27/08/19 and ends at 11:55pm AEST on 29/09/19 (competition period), and Hisense reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry by providing your full name, phone number, email address, age, state, and accept these Terms and Conditions where required on the competition landing page at https://hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition during the competition period.
- The competition will be advertised on the Hisense website, Hisense Facebook page, Hisense Instagram, Hisense Email, and will include a link or instructions to the competition landing page.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- 3 (three) winners will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 10:00am AEDT at 02 September 2019, 23 September 2019 & 30 September 2019 at Greenroom Digital Pty Ltd, 343 Ferrars St, South Melbourne VIC 3205. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The winner will be published on the website: http://www.hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition-terms on 04 October 2019
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If one or more of the winners does not respond within 3 months of being notified by Hisense that they have won the competition, one or more of the winners are not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Hisense to identify those winners were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Hisense reserves the right to select another winner or winners through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, unclaimed prize draws will be held on 30/12/19 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner/s will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- Published on the website: http://hisense.com.au/soundbar-competition-terms on 05 Jan 2020
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Hisense may require without remuneration.
- The winners also consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
- The winners will receive
- 1 of 3 Hisense, 5.1 Soundbar, Model HS512, RRP $998
- Total prize pool (inc GST): 2,994
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If the prize is not available for any reason, Hisense reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winners agree in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winners do not agree despite reasonable attempts by Hisense to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond Hisense’s control, Hisense may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by Hisense to be of equal or higher value.
- Hisense will take reasonable steps to distribute the prize to the winners within 28 days of the draw.
- Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Hisense reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page at Hisense. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Hisense.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Hisense’s control, Hisense may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Hisense does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hisense shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Hisense’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Hisense.
- Hisense collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Hisense and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Hisense and not to Facebook.
- Hisense is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
This competition is being run by HISENSE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, ABN: 55 105 022 080 1A Millennium Court ,Knoxfield VIC 3156
To contact Hisense, please call 1800 447 367
The Promoter and Organiser holds an NSW Permit, No. -